Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I miss her.

First of all, i would like to apologize for my essay like posts. Okay, she's taking her nap now, I miss her very much. I would like to call her to wake up but that would have just been Selfish. Speaking of selfish, she once told me i'm selfish by wanting her all by myself. I guess i am being selfish am i. I want to see her every single day. All these posts aren't working, they're suppose to touch her heart but they have never done that. What's the problem huh? My poor vocabularies? I am not good at explaining things? Or is it that she just doesn't care about these huh. I am confused, I am very confused. Sometimes I felt like she likes me, sometimes she doesn't. All these issues are bouncing in my mind every single day with no direction. I am a protective guy, but she doesn't like people who are "Over" protective over some minor issues. So, i have been really relaxed and cool with everything she has done in the past couple days. Hope she realises that. Well, she's going to the beach tomorrow, with a form 6 guy apparently. I am not worried about her flirting with him. Instead, I am worried about her safety. It's dangerous to me. The beach alone is dangerous. Some one could get drowned and supernatural stuff could happen, just like the movies. Another worst case scenario is she maybe will be hurt or you know what by him. I am not making assumptions , i am not judging him.I am just worried. Who knows what will his true face be? One more thing, she said she doesn't know who will they be joining. She just said "his friends". That worries me more actually. Its already dangerous to visit the beach without adult's supervision and now joining up with strangers? That's just taking risks. This has worried me whole day and it will not stop until she's back from the outing. Oh ya, another thing is I am not going to be in Penang for the next couple of days. That adds up to the risks she's taking as i am not going to be there for her when she needs me. My advise, do not go. Maybe some other time when everything is at it's best condition. Okay? Please, listen to me. She loves the beach, I understand how excited for her to go to the beach. But, some other time okay? Please. If you really want to go, you may. But, make sure everything is clear and constantly message me to inform me your status alright? Thanks. I trust you that you will make the correct decision. I love you Xl.


Love,
Yangjie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home