Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I wanna be your boyfriend!

She said she doesnt like couple life as she will feel she's under control and will lose her freedom. But i said no! If i was your boy friend, you will still be able to do the things you like to do! You still can go out with your friends! Male or female i dont mind, aslong as you never cross the limit of cheating then im perfectly fine with everything! You still can choose not to meet me, you still can choose not to reply my message, not to say i dont mind but i will say, i Understand! Im a very understanding person, aslong you're telling me the truth, i can accept everything! literally everything! Trust me Xl, being together will only bring us Happiness, not arguments that you've expected! I promise that i will not break my promise i made. If one day i break my promise, i will FAIL my SPM! My legs will be broken in road accidents! I dare to make these promises because im sure i wont break my promises! This is the real truth! I want you readers to be the witnesses of this. God, you shall be one too! Punish me if i cant fulfill my promises. Even death.

Love for Xl,

Yang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home