Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sorry.

Sorry Xl. I didn't mean to make you mad. You said you aren't a good girl but i deny that! You're not good, you're great! I'm the bad one, I should have just be more patient, more loose and relax. I shouldn't be so stupid trying to control you in every way. I just want to protect you, please don't misunderstood that. I know you've seen countless of bad examples of couples. Most of them collapsed in the end, but I promise you we will not be like them! I may not be handsome or rich, but i have a heart that belongs to you, sticks to you. I love you! You may prefer your single lifestyle, but i can tell that you're lying! Your sabotaging friends is the problem. Their opinion is affecting our growing relationship, is that fair? They're not the one im interested in, Im interested in you only. Yesterday, i was happy seeing that you enjoyed the party, but everything changed after you left. I felt pointless or can say i lost my direction i lost my purpose of existence without you. I'm really sorry about last night, I'm sorry that i made you felt uncomfortable last night, im sorry i made you felt awkward last night, im sorry for being so useless! but i was just expressing my love to you, please don't hate me alright? i know we had fights during afternoon just now, Im sorry. I shouldn't accuse you for thing you did not do. I shouldn't judge you without investigations. I shouldn't scold you out loud on the phone, sorry Xl, but i lost my mind cause i was REALLY hungry and i was having a serious headache! please understand that alright? I was drunk, i was stupid, i was an idiot, i was hot tempered. Im sorry! but i really really really really love you! Please do not hate me, please do not lose your feelings on me will ya? I will try my best to make up my mistakes. I will! So please don't angry already ok? I love you Xl! i really do. Shall stop here.

love and regret,

Yang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home