Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not a very great day.

Everything was a bliss for me at the beginning of the day, had breakfast together with her, went to school, had some laughs with friend then went home like usual. But when everything is at its peak point, disastrous stroked. I was watching movie that time, It was about 5 something in the evening, she told me she was at McDonald's with her friends. Then, her first ex showed up, and he sms-ed her and he said he's going to chase her back. My heart, my soul, my body, collapsed after hearing what she said. I was just lying in my living room, doing nothing, was literally stunned. My heart was shattered on the floor, and I was too tired to pick them up. Emo-ed in the living room until 7, she called me to comfort me, but it didn't work. Sorry =[ I was thinking, her ex was an idiot. He cheated on her not once, not twice many times in total! i know how hurt she was, that's why i wanna love her more, to make up his mistakes. To heal her wounded heart. If she patched back with him, i would be very disappointed with her. As why would she still walk the path when she already knew there's a dead end? but luckily, she has not done it yet. I hope she won't do it. 8p.m, i went to her house, sms-ed her to ask her to come downstairs but she was there already, talking to someone in a car, so i thought that was her mom so i quickly rode away and waited her at the junction. Had my dinner with her, talked to her about the consequences and my thoughts and of course my feelings. After that, she asked me to go to the Night Market with her, and i did. Walked with her about half an hour in that Night Market area, she bought something =] 3 things actually, one is for her mom. Met my friend's mom on my way up to the parking lot. Talked to her some more, then went straight back home and here am i. Still kinda sad, but i think everything will be better tomorrow. Hope she doesn't choose the wrong path to walk on. My feelings on her, hmmm, where to start? its an unexplainable feeling from my heart. Its huge, and it's growing, FAST. I've never felt this way before towards anybody i've came across in my life. It's like a red red red red rose in my heart that just keep blooming with no intention of stopping. It's a mystery on why i would feel this way, it will not be a history on my feelings for her as it will never change, Never. I love her, there's no doubt about it. I would sacrifice everything, anything in my life, just to protect her from the devils of love and other matters. I've always been worried about her, everytime, everymoment, everywhere, everysinglesecondthatimnotwithher. She may thought that i'm some kind of a worried freako, but i don't care as its really from my heart, My concern on her is developed from my heart, it's unbreakable, INVINCIBLE. All i can say is, i want her to be happy, always smiling, and I LOVE HER! This is for her, I LOVE YOU! You know who i mean =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home