Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get Well Soon!

She's sick, she had a headache, me too. Maybe it's because of the weather nowadays, i miss her, alot. But apparently she's resting so it's okay. I've been having some trouble sleeping lately, i wonder why is it? I've been sleeping in school alot lately, which i dont really like as i will miss out what the teacher will be teaching. Haih, i really miss her. Saw her in tuition yesterday, she was just sitting at the back, but i can't talk to her, cause i understand that she doesnt like rumors. Passed her the battery and straight went home. Sms-ed her, had a real good time =] Sorry for this pointless post. But i really miss her. I hope she knows it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home