Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday~

Woke up at 12 noon, kinda tired and sleepy. Went to bathe and brush my teeth. I watched C.S.I. Miami and New York, which is a great show! Its worth to watch.=] I was drawing "something" for someone while i was watching it. I think i did a great job? Looked kinda nice XD Hope she will like it =] Then i was really hungry cause i haven't eat since i woke up. Called Wei Chung and off I go! Went to meet up at McDonald's, called someone while i was waiting for Wei Chung, he was being really slow! Kidding hehe. Had a really nice talk with her =] miss it! Then we went to have Wan Tan Mee at somewhere~ The food there's kinda nice. After filling my stomach, went to play snooker with Wei Chung and Zheng Feng. I like to play snooker but i'm just a beginner =] But i still manage to win Wei Chung XD

After that i went to have my practical but sadly, its unavailable as they're closing! Stupid Cemerlang! Waste my petrol. After i got back from Cemerlang, had a quick change then i decided to wash my Baby =] Love my baby XD

My grandpa went to my house while i was bathing my baby, i got scolded cause of the wounds he saw on my hand and leg, but its okay cause its for my own good =]

Well, it's my Grandpa's Birthday today, i think he's turning 90 or something i forgot=X So, Happy Birthday Grandpa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home