Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Monday, June 8, 2009

ILY.

I Love You, there's not doubt. Seriously, you're the one i love the most. No one can compare to you. You're like the sunshine of my life. I feel comfortable when i'm with you. I feel sweet whenever im with you. I know i'm an idiot, who cries every time when you ignore my calls or messages. I know i have annoyed you sometimes, sorry. I've never done anything wrong so far, I never do anything that you have warned me not to. Im doing the best that i can, to impress you, to cheer you up, to accompany you when you're feeling sorrow, to be there with you together to get through obstacles of life which make us grow together. Sometimes, I just feel that im a bad tempered, FAT, fucking ugly, annoying, guy to you. Sorry. I love you are the words i want to say to you first thing in the morning everyday. Personally, i love to express my love. I don't care whether its in the public or where, i will do what i want, cause i love you. Please accept me for who i am. You said i was hot tempered, and i changed, you told me not to text you multiple times if you're not replying and i did. sometimes, its not that im being annoying, I'm worried, that's all. Especially when you're on the road, Do you know how worried I am everytime you ride? I'm not saying that you're a lousy rider but things or accidents can happen to anyone, even professionals. Yes, i know i always post up only my sadness on the blog. This happens because this is the only place i can express my feeling of sadness. 24th of May, 1st of June, 7th of June, are the days i will not forget till i'm gone. You may think that I'm treating these " I Love You" 3 words commonly by saying it to you all the time? Do you know the reason behind it? I say "I Love You" to you all the time because I'm a rider myself, I don't know when i will die of traffic accidents. Maybe one day, i would ended up beneath a truck or lorries? Maybe one day i would crashed into a speeding car and suffer immediate death? We don't know when and where will these things happen to us. I don't want to feel regret even when i'm dead, even if i die, i still want you to know that I LOVE YOU Xl. You may think that I'm just a cry baby, who cries whenever things happened. You may think I'm a coward who's afraid to accept the truth of life. But I'm just a sensitive guy, that's all. I've done many unimaginable sins last year, i regretted. I'm trying my very best to make up my mistakes this year. Starting with my studies, moral and love. Not because I'm scared i would be punished cruelly in hell but to purify my soul so i can live a better life. I want to bring happiness to you that you've lost. I'm the first guy who made you feel love again, and i hope you can give me this precious opportunity to make up all the mistakes that your ex-es did. I just want to love you. I may undergo an operation soon, which horrifies me. I will have my lower jaw sawed as its growing out of control, I don't want to do the operation, i don't want to take this risks! I may die, i may be scar for life, my face could be worst than ever, i may lose my ability of consuming food or even worst, my whole jaw. But it's not sure yet, i might just have braces instead. Every moment, in my lief since April 10th, I've never stop thinking about you. Not even for a second. You physics and Biology aren't your strongest subjects, I wanted to help you. I can teach you, I've already kept notes i collected from my teachers and my tuition centers. I hope that will help you. I can even teach you face to face if you don't mind. I'm always there for you. Anytime, almost anywhere, any moment. I love you Xl, I've never loved a woman as much as i love you. I hope you could do the same thing back for me. Together, to the infinity and beyond, eternity love. I love you Xl.


Love,
Yangjie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home