Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Grandpa's Birthday =]


Yesterday was my grabdpa's birthday like i mentioned earlier =] had a great time there. All my aunts and uncles showed up. The food was really nice =] i think i gained about 2 pounds yesterday! haha met my cousins and just chit chat non-stop! But, I just couldn't keep my mind from thinking about her, I wish she was there with me, spending every moment in my life together with me, laugh together or even cry together? The dinner ended at about 10+ or 11+ i forgot. Called her while i was waiting for my dad to talk with his old friends there. The restaurant was located at Batu Maung, a sea side restaurant, a great environment to dine at =] I think the restaurant is "Batu Maung Seafood" i guess. I wasn't paying attention! sorry! XD Went to school today, slept for 4 periods! Physic and Chemistry i guess. I've given up on Chemistry totally. But not Physic. Eaten Chicken Rice after school with Hock Sheng, Yuan Tatt, Hao, Walter and Chia Shen at Paya Terubong. Went back home and went to do the "Pre-Test" for my "P" license, Im taking the test on 11th of May, kinda nervous just to think about it =S Then went to Bukit Jambul Complex to buy phone battery for her =] If anybody need any accessories of phone or even phone it self, find me =] 0164779109. I think that's all for today. Oh ya, I'm going to tuition together with her =X Kinda happy actually XD okay, i shall stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home