Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Accident.

It happened in just a blink of an eye, i was on the back of my motorbike. 4.15p.m, i just woke up from a short nap(i was waiting for somebody till i fell asleep =X ) feeling a little hungry, so i decided to go find Yuan Tatt for lunch. I called him and he was at Sg. Dua, fixing his motor and we've decided to meet in Relau. He took his bike to go for maintainance and some washing. So he has to fetch me cause i only got L. So, everything was okay~ and normal, so far so good. Not until there's a heavy traffic from in front of P.I.S.A until Bukit Jambul, it was frustrating! just about 1 or 2 kilometers away from Bukit Jambul, a not really that terrible accident happened. I was "Stimming" at the back of my bike, and in a split second, i was on the floor with blood on my right hand and my left knee? that doesn't make any sense, Right hand, left knee? How did i roll on the ground? well, that's not the main point =] We were lucky the car behind us stopped. Thank you the driver behind us =] I stood up, and scolded the car that hit us. Yuan Tatt was injured too, in fact, he suffered more than i do. *pity him* We both started walk towards the driver and there were debates on who was right and who was wrong. Took us quite a long time before we finally convinced the driver he was wrong. He signaled us not more than 1 second and then he cut in our lane immediately, THAT'S WRONG! which made us suffer! Fuck you stupid driver! I'm still in serious pain, felt like i'm dying or something. Ok, back to the story, so we asked him to pay for our injuries, but he refused to. (its okay) We asked him to pay for the damaged done to my bike completely. Which cost only RM70?? just some adjustments to the paddles and the stering. Yuan Tatt's phone was spoilt because of his carelessness. How irresponsible is he? Stupid Malay. Its the past now, i'm still kinda shocked as its my first accident. Hope it will not happen to me ever again. Show you guys my hand =]
















(My hand, swollen =[)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home