Yangjie Hearts XL

I Still Love You Like Always Xl.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its really over.

All the kisses that we had, all the sweet talks. Its all over now. I really love her but this relationship isn't working out for me. I thought i could stand her but truthfully, I was just being patient about everything... I've reached my limits and I exploded. I broke up with her. We had issues and we avoided it, which leads to break ups. I'm really sad, but what can i do? Its all over now... There's no turning back. It's time to move on i guess. Xinli, thanks. Thank you for the memories. I enjoyed it and i guess you too. All that's left are our pictures. Xinli, I still love you very much but loving you is hurting me. I'm sorry. I have to do this. I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home